Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All We Need to Succeed is Inside Us

One day, according to an ancient Sioux legend, the Creator wanted to hide their gifts from humans until they are ready see it.

The Creator gathered all the animals and sought their advice.


The eagle said: “Give it to me. I will take it to the highest mountain and keep it there.” The Creator replied: “One day, the humans will conquer the highest mountain, and find it.”


The salmon said: “Give it to me. I will take it to the deepest ocean and keep it there.” The Creator replied: “One day, the humans will explore the deepest depths of the ocean, and find it.”


The buffalo said: “Give it to me. I will bury it in the heart of the great plains and keep it there.” The Creator replied: “One day, humans will rip open the earth, and find it there.”


All were stumped until a mole spoke up: “Why don’t we hide it inside them? That is the last place they will look.”

The Creator replied in an instant: “It is done.”

My personal mission statement is to use my creativity and enthusiasm to inspire and empower children, young adults and elders to access their inner treasures and get the life they deserve by crafting their life story.

No comments:

Post a Comment